Friday, November 12, 2010

Good manners and etiquette...

During the good manners and etiquette class, the teacher says to her students, "If you were courting a well educated young girl from a prominent family and during a dinner for two, you needed to go to the toilet, what would you say to her...?"

Mahesh replies, "Wait a minute, Honey, I'm going for a piss..."

The teacher says, "That would be very rude and improper on your part..."

Then Jagdish replies, "I'm sorry, I need to go to the toilet, I'll be back in a minute..."

The teacher says, "That's much better but to mention the word toilet during a meal, is unpleasant..."

And then Mischievous Saarthak says, "My dear, please excuse me for a moment... I have to go shake hands with a personal friend, whom, I hope, to be able to introduce to you after dinner..."

The teacher passed out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

कौन हूं मैं...

मेरी पहेलियां...

मेरी पसंदीदा कविताएं, भजन और प्रार्थनाएं (कुछ पुरानी यादें)...

मेरे आलेख (मेरी बात तेरी बात)...