Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Zabardast Filmi Prem Patra...

To,

c/o Johhny Mera Naam,
Piya Ka Ghar,
Chauki Number 11,
Teesri Manzil,
China Town
Date: Nau Do Gyaarah...

'Meri jaan' 'Anamika'...

You must be surprised to receive this 'Prem Patra' from me... Let me make my 'Pehchaan' to you as 'Dilwaale', who always says 'Dulhan Hum Le Jaayenge'... Though I am an 'Awaara', but I am also your 'Deewana'...

I am making you a 'Praarthna' to enter my 'Zindagi' as my 'Priyatama'... Even though I do not have any 'Sambandh' with you, I still consider you as my 'Dream Girl' with 'Lal Dupatta Malmal Ka'...

There are only 'Do Raaste' left for me now, one, is to get your love by 'Tyaag', or to go the 'Rangeela' way...

Wouldn't you like to be 'Mere Jeevan Saathi', as you are 'Laakhon Mein Ek'... I also hope that you will 'Guide' me in 'Bahaar' as we are made for 'Ek Duje Ke Liye'... We will live in 'Naya Zamaana', where we will have a 'Suhaana Safar'...

In this 'Himalaya Ki God Mein', our 'Bandhan' is going to be tied with 'Preet Ki Dor'... And I hope that we will have nothing but 'Anand' in 'Yeh Dillagi'...

Aren't you bored of 'Akele Hum Akele Tum' life...?

Let this 'Baazigar' be your 'Boyfriend' and let's start 'Pehli Mohabbat'... Believe me, this 'Chaahat' is going to lead to a 'Milan', where you are going to call me everyday for 'Aao Pyaar Karein'...

Now, I want to ask you, 'Phir Kab Miloge', as 'Tumse Achchha Kaun Hai'...?

As you know my love is 'Himalaya Se Ooncha' and hopefully our 'Mulaakat' will be 'An Evening in Paris'...

'Aa Gale Lag Jaa'...

'Hum Aapke Hain Kaun...'

Prem Pujaari...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

कौन हूं मैं...

मेरी पहेलियां...

मेरी पसंदीदा कविताएं, भजन और प्रार्थनाएं (कुछ पुरानी यादें)...

मेरे आलेख (मेरी बात तेरी बात)...