Thursday, July 15, 2010

Check if your mind is dirty...

Question One: When I go in, I might cause pain... I cause you to spit and ask you not to swallow... I can fill your holes... What am I...? 
Answer One: a dentist...

Question Two: A finger goes in me... You fiddle with me when you’re bored... The best man always has me first... What am I...?
Answer Two: a wedding ring...

Question Three: I’m spread before I’m eaten... Your tongue gets me off... People sometimes like to ---- my nuts... What am I...?
Answer Three: peanut butter...

Question Four: I go in hard... I come out soft... You blow me hard... What am I...?
Answer Four: chewing gum...

Question Five: All day long it’s in and out... I discharge loads from my shaft... Both men and women go down on me... What am I...?
Answer Five: an elevator...

Question Six: I come in many sizes... When I’m not well, I drip... When You blow me you feel good... What am I...?
Answer Six: a nose...

Question Seven: If I miss, I hit your bush... It’s my job to stuff your box... When I come, it’s news... What am I...?
Answer Seven: a newspaper boy...

Question Eight: I offer protection... I get the finger ten times... You use your fingers to get me off... What am I...?
Answer Eight: a glove...

Question Nine: I assist an -----ion... Sometimes big balls hang from me... I’m called a big swinger... What am I...?
Answer Nine: a crane...

Question Ten: I’m at least six inches long... I leave foamy lubrication when engaged in my job... What am I...?
Answer Ten: a toothbrush, of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

कौन हूं मैं...

मेरी पहेलियां...

मेरी पसंदीदा कविताएं, भजन और प्रार्थनाएं (कुछ पुरानी यादें)...

मेरे आलेख (मेरी बात तेरी बात)...